Dr. Artur Victoria
Address: Avenue: Avenida Marechal Gomes da Costa 822 – 4150-355 Porto
– Degree in Law at the University of Lisbon – 1974
– Course of National Defense (Course 1989-1990) – Institute of National Defense
– European Training Course for Teachers and Trainers.
Works published in book:
– The new urban lease law – Porto Editora – November 1990
– Law on subsidies on housing rents – Porto Editora – – October 1986
– Law for the Increase of Housing Rents – Porto Editora – March 1986
– Practical Manual of the Inquilinato – Porto Editora – October of 1988
– New tenancy: practical manual: urban settlement scheme (link) – Porto Editora -Janeiro, 1991
– Being Portuguese – Thought – Federation of Portuguese Culture – May 1999
– Being Portuguese – The Sea – Federation of Portuguese Culture – March 1998
– Ser Portugues – A História – Federation of Portuguese Culture – May 2000
Author of over 500 articles in English and Portuguese published on the internet.
– Professor of History (1975/76)
– Lawyer (1975 to present)
– Legal Consultant of the Portuguese Business Association – EXPONOR (1985/90)
– Counselor and lawyer of the Association of Owners of Northern Portugal – (1979/84)
– President of the Luso International Foundation, founder of the International College of Porto, – (1986 – 2000 now holding the title of honorary president).
– Professor of trainees for final evaluation in the Bar Association. (1985-1992)
– Counselor, elected, of the Bar Association – (1989/1992)
– President of the Institute of Culture and Legal Science Luso – Brazilian – 1992, up to the present).
– Representative in Europe of ADESG – Association of former students of the Superior School of War – Brazil, (1992 to present).
– President of SOAMAR Brasil in Portugal (2015 to present)
– President in Portugal of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of South America (2004 to date)
Current Academic Positions
– Researcher on immigration to Brazil in the XX century in CEPESE – University of Porto
– Researcher in the theme of War and Peace – Geopolitics in OBSERVARE – Autonomous University of Lisbon
– Friend of the Navy;
– Honorary member of the Brazilian Air Force;
– Emeritus Colaborator of the Brazilian Army
– ADESG Medal of Merit;
– Marechal Mascarenhas de Morais Medal;
– Medal of Merit of the Portuguese Army D. Afonso Henriques – silver – given by the Chief of Staff of the Portuguese Army
– Order of Merit Aeronautic – Knight degree – given by the Chief of Staff of the Brazilian Air Force
– Tamandaré Merit Medal – given by the Chief of Staff of the Brazilian Navy
– Founded as president of the Luso International Foundation a College for national and foreign children called “Luso International College of Porto”;
– Co-Founder with the Superior School of War of the “Center of Studies of National Policies and Strategies – General Carlos de Meira Mattos”;
– Accompanied the development of the “Calha Norte” project as a Portuguese observer invited by the Brazilian Ministry of Defense;
– published more than 450 research articles in English on multidisciplinary topics available on the internet;
– Was a professor of lawyers trainees at the Bar Association;
– Has practiced law for 23 years
– It was in 2016 the group of works for the Association of Friends of the Portuguese Armed Forces – AFA.
– Promotes and supports, annually, at the University of Minho a course on armed conflicts, inviting Brazilian military personnel to conferences;
– Conducts semi-annual debates on Geopolitics in the section “Brazil and the South Atlantic”;
– Holds and regularly participates in FEB celebrations in Italy, holding in Portugal the Commemoration of the of the parade of the brazilian Expeditionary Force in Italy.
– Collaborates with the Army, Navy and Air Force, especially through its Social Communication Centers to publicize the main projects of the Brazilian Armed Forces, in progress, to hold conferences in Portugal and in Europe;
– President of the Association of Friends of the Portuguese Armed Forces